KINGDOM TVXQ!

CLOSE 2U
Arualthings

Holding Back The Tears (Ingles)

De nuevo prometo convertirla a español pronto XD denme chance...

Ah, esta es otra corta-venas...preparen sus pañuelos deshechables...



Versión en Inglés


[Max]
A faded blank painting on the wall,
As well as my scent slightly on the air
Are slowly fading away, hidden on a cloud, wooow…

[Micky]
My wordless heart slowly starts
To move the feelings attached inside,
And those last moments that slipped away
From my hands, just won’t let go…

[Xiah]
I’m holding back the tears,
I’m walking away, trying to lessen
The weight inside my heart
To another place, that’s neither close nor far
To where another me stands
And still I won’t cry.

[Uknow]
I bring my hands together once again,
In a place where memories left me alone
And so I can finally live
The present time.

[Hero]
Though it seems stupid, you are still with me
And so is the pain I fight away,
It keeps on me and dries to ice the tears flowing throughout of me.

[All]
I’m living with my tears,
I’m walking away, trying to lessen
The weight inside my heart
To another place, that’s neither close nor far
To where another me stands

[Xiah]
And still I won’t cry. Noooo!

[All]
I´m holding back the tears
Running far away, adding to the weight
Some faith inside my heart,
To another place, that’s neither high nor low,
Where a different me stands again (stands again)
Wearing a small smile…

[Hero]
And it makes me laugh…


1 Comentarios:

  1. wow! kedo muy bien la adaptacion, la cante una vez y me encanto como suena : D
    muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu comentario \(*O*)/ ♥ ♥
o más bien... deja tus pensamientos pervertidos grabados en esta entrada XD